I have been privileged and honoured to be nominated for a Blogger Reflection Award by Autrice of The Bemused Muse. In return, I am to nominate five bloggers for the award:
1. Sherrie of Happytiler who pulls no punches in her art, posts and poetry about some of life's rockier situations and tough challenges. Never a dull moment around Sherrie, who doesn't hesitate to speak her mind, loudly and often!
2. Maddie of My Little India whose lovely poetic posts and mystical, ethereal photographs sometimes feel like some parallel, more peaceful universe, where you can drink chai tea and indulge your creative side as much as you like.
3. Laura of Laurelines, who draws and paints everything from the magical to the mundane, everywhere she goes. She also provides interesting asides and bits of history in her travels, making every visit to her art-filled blog a delightful treat.
4. Holli of Baby Faith, who writes with her whole heart about her daughter Faith, husband Tom and challenges encountered as her mom fights a serious illness. Whatever life throws at her, Holli always manages to retain her sense of humour. She is also a talented photographer.
5. Paul of The Harbour of Ourselves, for the humanity and humility of his astonishing posts about broad social issues and religion.
Now it's up to the five of you to nominate five deserving winners. The Blogger Reflection Award rules are: "This award should make an individual reflect upon five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way and who have provided a Godly example. In other words, five dear bloggers whom, when you reflect upon them, you are filled with a sense of pride and joy... of knowing them and being blessed by them.”
Once you have chosen five bloggers, write at least a paragraph about each one; link this post, so others can read it and the rules; leave your chosen bloggers a comment, informing them of their award and place the award icon on your website.